go back to fergregory.com

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Microstock

In February of 2010 I embarked into the complicated world of microstock as a side project to my flickr account and I have to say that it's been a difficult journey but very rewarding in so many aspects, as of now I have around 300 photos online (not as much as I'd like to but it's something) and I can say that all those rejections have thought me how to make photos with greater quality, I am really grateful of all the sales that I make even if I don't have too many photos, but I know that someday soon I will be able to make a living out of this. I know It won't be easy, but I'm sure it'll happen.

if you want to see my online portfolios here are the links: (I have pretty much the same photos in the 3 sites)
Shutterstock
Dreamstime
Fotolia

No comments:

Post a Comment