go back to fergregory.com

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hello!

and welcome to my blog,
I made this just to share (those who are interested) a behind the scenes look on how I make my photos,
I'm not trying to make a self-absorbed blog or anything of the like, but I get e-mails asking me how I
create some of my images and I've found that the description space below every flickr photo is a little too small for this.
When you look at how I make my photos you may think that I use way too much Photoshop sometimes, I know, but I believe that when you don't have enough resources,  PS is a great way to get where you wanna go. (though I don't let this make me lazy, I always try to make everything real as much as I can)
anyway, I hope you like what you find here...
see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment